The CyberPower’s BPE72V60ART2U Battery Pack significantly extends runtime during power outages for Online series OL2000ERTXL2U & OL3000ERTXL2U RT UPS models.
The BPE72V60ART2U external battery pack houses twelve (12) 12V 9Ah batteries, connected serially in two (2) strings of six (6) batteries. It is designed to match the appearance of the Smart App Online UPS RT models and can be similarly mounted in 2U rack or tower configurations. A battery data link transmits the unit’s diagnostic vitals to the UPS display for real-time monitoring; the heavy gauge power cord, adapted with plug-n-play DC connectors, permits the battery pack to be easily “hot-swapped”, ensuring continuous operation of critical systems during normal UPS maintenance. Rugged, industrial-grade metal construction – meeting the same standards as the UPS models – allows for installation in demanding environments.
Up to 10 battery packs can be daisy-chained to the UPS for extended runtimes.
Features & Benefits:
- Form Factor – 2RU configuration supports both rack and tower mounting
- Metal Housing – Rigid metal construction allows for placement in demanding environments.
- Power On/Off Switch – Local power switch for manual reset and control.
- Back-panel fuse- Replaceable fuse is accessible from the rear panel. Must be done by qualified personnel.
- 2 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty Australia Wide
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (mm)||88 x 433 x 600|
|Sealed Maintenance Free Lead Acid Battery||(12) 12V / 9AH|
|Typical Recharge Time||5 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||32~104°F (0~40°C)|
|Product Warranty||2 Years advanced replacement|